Windows Vista internet

chaz

:confused:Can u set up two other computers to a main comp router to network without a net work card in the other 2 comps. I have been told u can and u dont need any cables or cards. As long as the signal from the router can reach the other comps. But i do not no how to do it .Can any one help.

Hi Chaz!! Let me know if this helps.... The Ultimate Guide to Windows Vista "Small" Networking- Building a peer-to-peer network. (news.softpedia.com/news/The-Ultimate-Guide-to-Windows-Vista-Small-Networking52693.shtml) You might want to check out Windows help on the Internet tiltled " Windows Help and How-To Windows Vista Help: What you need to set up a home network. Sincerely, Celestra P.S. I know that you can probably get away with one router, and the network cards are usually pre-installed in the computers... (These articles I've told you about are used so much I'm not allowed to pre-link you- sorry) You might have to go wireless to solve the problem----

problem in windows mail

Hi everybody,
i'm using win vista in my laptop. I've configured my sancharnet eail in windows mail. The connection I have is dialup (56K). It takes very long time to send and receive the mails(approximately ten minutes for receiving a mail without an attachment). But surfing through web is not slow. The internet configuration is right and other programes work fine.
Any solution for this???

thanks

fermin

Hi ferminselvin

Could you please list the specs. of your laptop!!
Any background info. can help pinpoint a problem.

Re: problem in windows mail

Hi everybody,
i'm using win vista in my laptop. I've configured my sancharnet eail in windows mail. The connection I have is dialup (56K). It takes very long time to send and receive the mails(approximately ten minutes for receiving a mail without an attachment). But surfing through web is not slow. The internet configuration is right and other programes work fine.
Any solution for this???

thanks

fermin

I'm not to familiar with this email service and had a google to see what it was about.
If your surfing is o.k. and you can send & receive emails, then the excessive time might be down to the sancharnet mail server.
I would try another another free email provider and see what happens

My laptop spec is
Intel processor T2310 1.46GHz
1GB DDR2 RAM
120GB HDD
Windows vista home basic OS

any other details needed??

Re: problem in windows mail

you are right. but i have to use that particular service for my official affairs. thats why i am having that web mail service. thanks a lot for your suggesstion.

Back