Interrupt Affinity Policy for DirectX.sys

Kaschalot98

Hi , I wanted to ask, if it is possible to change the Interrupt affinity policy of a driver, maybe in a specific regedit or is there an easy way to do it , I want try to set the directx.sys driver to another core to get less interrupts on core 0. I tried many regedits they all don't work, now iam trying it with the wdk. If someone already got a solution how to set specific affinities to specific cores, please tell me ❤️

Lov ya,
Jakob Ponomareff

Solution
The thing is that directx is a system built in driver and not a hardware driber ,so the interrupt affinity tool doesnt work here , but thanks for the reply
Damn... not sure then. We could ask the AI... its possible someone else might know.
I terrorized Gemini and GPT already nothing there but Microsoft documentation says it's somehow possible , but not how 🤣🤣
The thing is that directx is a system built in driver and not a hardware driver ,so the interrupt affinity tool doesnt work here , but thanks for the reply

Damn... not sure then. We could ask the AI... its possible someone else might know.

The thing is that directx is a system built in driver and not a hardware driber ,so the interrupt affinity tool doesnt work here , but thanks for the reply
I terrorized Gemini and GPT already nothing there but Microsoft documentation says it's somehow possible , but not how 🤣🤣

Solution
Back