Windows 10 Invisible lines

Jim Seymour

After windows 10 upgrade, can't see search boxes; pictures on amazon; lines around tabs; road lines on maps; etc...Why? Someone please help. Thank you sincerely....Jim S

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    310.8 KB · Views: 283
Hi Jim,
I'm not sure I understand what you mean exactly. I looked at the screenshot and could see pictures (amazon?) as well as a search box but not too sure about the lines you mention. Could you explain a little further please.

The two visors in the middle are virtually invisible, I'm sending another screen shot which may be helpful. There is supposed to be a rectangle where the magnifying glass is and the sites should be encased in a square. The lines are invisible.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    409.3 KB · Views: 290
Hmm... Are you sure your monitor is set up correctly because I can see the things you mention in the screenshot. Also in the previous screenshot the visors look fine. I'd check your gamma, resolution and colour settings.

Hmm... Are you sure your monitor is set up correctly because I can see the things you mention in the screenshot. Also in the previous screenshot the visors look fine. I'd check your gamma, resolution and colour settings.
Thank you for the info. I will certainly do that later and let you know the outcome. Jim S

You are right. Gamma & contrast needed tweaking. Everything looks fine now . "One problem solved". Thank's a million. Jim S

Back