Windows 8 Ipv4scan.com?

It won't show up on malwarebytes free.
after clicking on the last link he had above. I ran malwarebytes and nothing came up. However when I went to get into another web page, I found out it changed my IP configuration.

I woke-up just now (April 29th 8 am MDT) to the same print-out in my printer. I have a Dell PC.
Yesterday I was listening to a computer geek show on the radio and before he went on commercial break he said,'If you're on your computer, using Explorer get off NOW!'. I got to my destination and forgot about it. hmmmm

I had a quick through google and found surprisingly little although was in a bit of a rush..

Apparently, Microsoft is advising people in the Denver, CO area to use a different Browser than IE until May 13th when Microsoft will have an update to fix the malware. Check today's (Tuesday, April 29, 2014) Denver Post for more information.

I just got in to work and saw this on our main printer, I also noticed that the server was OFF too, which has me wondering if the our server got hacked. It's also on a battery backup and i find it strange that it was off while the other two computers that aren't on battery back up was on.

Apparently, Microsoft is advising people in the Denver, CO area to use a different Browser than IE until May 13th when Microsoft will have an update to fix the malware. Check today's (Tuesday, April 29, 2014) Denver Post for more information.

Weird, I don't live anywhere near Denver,Co. I guess it's a Microsoft thing and not a specific location situation.

Here's little more on this, though the MS page @kemical posted shows the user agent strings posted to the printer during the scan. We used to get these on public facing printers while most of the computers in our labs at Idaho State University would drop the traffic with the firewall if they were on a public-facing subnet. Printers, however, liked to get scanned and tell us about it.

https://www.tmk.com/blog/?p=680

Back