Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (wfplwfs.sys)

Kyost

I've read some other posts related to the same problem but couldn't find a solution that fits me. Here's the dump file, been happening for quite a while this BSOD.

Attachments

• 100416-22250-01.dmp
    521.6 KB · Views: 259
These BSODS that point to the windows filtering driver are generally due to issues with the NIC driver. I see a realtek driver rt640x64, so go to the manufacturer site for the motherboard if this is a custom built computer or the manufacturer site if it is a brand name computer and update the NIC driver.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {ffffdc0dd3fda000, 2, 0, fffff804300758b8}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rt640x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rt640x64.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup:     memory_corruption
Hi,
it looks like you have an issue with a driver. Please update rt640x64.sys or Realtek NICDRV 8169 PCIe GBE Family Controller driver.
A Windows 10 driver can be found here:
Realtek

If the blue screen continues after changing the above driver then please remove Avast AV suite and just use the on board Defender.

Post any new dump files.

Looks like the problem is solved, it's been 3 days without any BSOD here. If anything happens i'll post it here. Thank you.

Thank you for the update. Let's hope it's solved but if not then of course post back.

Back