Windows 7 Irql_not_less_or_equal

Max

HI,

I always get this BSOD error and I'm very tired of this.

In the event viewer, I got this information:

(critical error) The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

I also found take a picture of my Kernel memory, is it normal ?

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Thanks for answer (I wanted to make a search, but LESS and OR are parameters of the search engine and it doesn't work

kernel memory seems to be fine.
please provide us more information, for example when it occurs and how often. also the BSOD should give you a .sys-file related to it

kernel memory seems to be fine.
please provide us more information, for example when it occurs and how often. also the BSOD should give you a .sys-file related to it

I'm using a tecra A9 laptop
Graphic card is x3100
2 Go of ram
core 2 duo
Kaspersky anti-virus

The BSOD is random, sometimes is when i am playing a game, an other time it was on internet.

I try to install an old 64 BIT X3100 vista driver, it doesn't work.
Disable sound driver doesn't work
Memory test OK
CHKDSK /F OK

I havn't reinstall my internet driver, because one time I wasn't using it

Non .sys file, just irql__not_less_or_equal and a lot of anoying code (BSOD too fast to write it all)

Non dump file on c/:windows

It got a BSOD about 15-30 minutes when computer on.

Thanks for help !

I have seen this error before in XP. Generally it is caused by a buggy driver. In my case it was caused by Nero INCD packet writing software for CD's. IIRC, the error means that the driver or application tried to get privilege that the operating system would not allow. Some people report that bad memory can cause this problem. You could run memtest to rule that out.

Here is a link I pulled up on the error.
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Hi there, I had same problem BLUE annoying screen every 30 sec to 10 min... lots of wards in it,, on my laptop after few days of strugling I have sat back and started to think what new programs I ve installed that would of cuz this problem ,,
realised that nothing new programs I have installed , the only thing I have added is A PASSWORD WHEN I LOG IN,I HAVE REMOVED PASSWORD IT WORKS PERFECTLY,I HOPE THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM,

Back