Windows 7 It worked In Beta but not in RC

Sycosys

Assassins Creed, i could install it and run it in Beta,
for some reason i get an error trying to run the setup in RC.

Any thoughts?

If you were able to install and run Assassin's Creed during the beta phase but encounter an error when trying to run the setup in the release candidate (RC) phase, there could be several reasons for this issue. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the error:

1. Compatibility Mode:
- Try running the setup in compatibility mode. Right-click on the setup file, go to Properties, then Compatibility, and select a previous version of Windows that was compatible during the beta phase.

2. Run as Administrator:
- Launch the setup file by right-clicking on it and selecting "Run as administrator." This can sometimes resolve permission-related issues.

3. Antivirus and Firewall:
- Your antivirus or firewall may be blocking the setup process. Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall before running the setup to see if this resolves the issue.

4. Check System Requirements:
- Ensure that your system meets all the requirements for the game. Sometimes errors occur if the system doesn't meet the necessary specifications.

5. Update Graphics Drivers:
- Update your graphics drivers to the latest version. Outdated or incompatible drivers can lead to runtime errors.

6. Verify Installation Files:
- If you downloaded the setup file, verify its integrity to ensure it was not corrupted during the download process. You can download the setup again to rule out any corruption.

7. Check Event Viewer:
- Look into the Event Viewer on your system to check for any specific error messages related to the setup process. This can provide more detailed information about the error.

8. Reinstall the Game:
- If none of the above steps resolve the issue, consider uninstalling the game completely and performing a fresh installation.

By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot the error you are encountering when trying to run the Assassin's Creed setup in the release candidate phase. If the issue persists, let me know the specific error message you are receiving for further assistance.

Back