Windows 7 Itunes 9.0.3

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Apple has released a new Version 9.0.3 of the iTunes software. This version resolves password issues, and fixes syncing and recognition issues with the iPod, as well as various stability and performance fixes.

Hi i have installed iTunes v9.0.3 on W7 64bit, but all that happens now is the iTunes and iTunes Helper processes start but no sign of the GUI. I have tried uninstalling and going back to previous versions but none of those now work either. Is anybody else having the same issue? It is getting frustrating having all that music and not being able to play it whilst i work! I have looked thru loads of forums trying to get some hints but none of them seem to work.

Try un-installing everything to do with iTunes and start again..

Hi Kemical, thanks for that but i have tried that several times to no avail. I think i may have sorted it though. I booted my machine from the W7 install disk this morning and ran the repair mode, running just the Start up repair, then rebooted. Itunes fired straight up and i could play music. I then got a message saying that there was a new version 9.0.3, so i installed that. Itunes then stopped working again!!!!! Repeated the repair mode and hey presto itunes is happy again. Not sure why, but it works for me. Cheers

That's great news nicsar... :) Thanks for updating your post too..

Hi i spoke too soon!!! as soon as i shut down and come back in. itunes will not start again, haven't got time at the moment to try going thru the same process but i guess i will have to at some time. Any ideas?

Back