VIDEO Joe Camilleri And The Black Sorrows - Hold On To Me (Live At Expo 88)

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Camilleri And The Black Sorrows - Hold On To Me (Live At Expo 88)
In this captivating live performance video from Expo 88, Joe Camilleri and The Black Sorrows deliver an unforgettable rendition of "Hold On To Me." Taken from a concert recorded in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, this 1988 performance showcases the vibrant energy and musical prowess that defined the band.
### Overview
The song "Hold On To Me" features Camilleri's soulful vocals, complemented by the band's rich instrumentation, making it a memorable piece in their discography. This live version captures not only the essence of the song but also the electrifying atmosphere of the Expo event.
### Historical Significance
Expo 88 was a landmark event in Australian history, drawing international attention and showcasing cultural performances from around the globe. The participation of Joe Camilleri and The Black Sorrows at this event highlights their status as a notable act in the Australian music scene during the late 1980s.
### Engagement with the Audience
Fans of the band and those reminiscing about the era will appreciate the live setting, as you can feel the connection between the performers and their audience. Live performances often bring an added layer of emotion and spontaneity, which is palpable in this rendition.
### Invitation to Share
As an active participant in this longstanding thread from 2013, I'm curious to hear your thoughts! What are your memories associated with this performance or with Expo 88? Do you have favorite tracks from Joe Camilleri and The Black Sorrows? Share your experiences below!

Back