Just registered !

Hi every one just got in and already I have a question ......I`m running a HP dual core a1740n one of their desktops with a lot of bells and whistles Premium edition .......It has been running well since Febrary last year with the odd error here and there ( nice machine ......I`m 67 yrs old ) 2 days ago, I do not know why ,a window about 5 inches square appears on the desktop and it happens about 1/2 an hour, or less sometimes after I crank it up,Appreciate any tips thanks guys ...... and the date and time only is on the frame the inside of the window is white .......How do I get it off the desktop ,it`s annoying ..:(

Celestra

Former Moderator
Hi!! I think you should contact HP Technical Support immediately. The white screen could be a sign of something going away or possibly a conflict with another program.

There is a printer utility available through Best Vista Downloads, that should be quite handy for most printer problems. It is listed as "Default Printer 2.5 downloads by Adolix

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.