Windows 10 KB3201845 issues

I won't be responding for the next day or two, Windows, my drivers, games, Chrome & Edge are all setup to my liking. It's gonna take a while for my software, as it's gonna take the Photos app and Cyberlink Media Suite numerous hours 2-3+ hours for each program to add my stuff to both.
Actually doing the clean install did me a favor game wise. Now I have plenty of room for Doom next month.

Nothing wrong with EasyDuplicateFinder other than the upgrade install removing my key for it. Now I have to contact their support so I can get it to reactivate.
I have all my software done, except for Bitdefender Internet Security 2017.
Also, now the Windows Mail app has issues with Gmail accounts. When it gets to where you enter the code Google sent you, instead of letting you enter it, it goes to a unreadable page in the Mail app and displays a error message.

Everything's done now. PC is fine. I'm back to Folding@home and waiting for EasyDuplicateFinder's support to get back to me.
As far as the Folding@home, I should be at 5,000,000 points in a hour or two.

I'm not, I'm actually used to the frequent 10 clean installs now. Between this pc and my old pc, I've probably done atleast 50 clean installs ever since the first major update to 10 happened last fall. I'm kind of used to it being buggy by now.
I kind of expect it at this point.

I'm not, I'm actually used to the frequent 10 clean installs now. Between this pc and my old pc, I've probably done atleast 50 clean installs ever since the first major update to 10 happened last fall. I'm kind of used to it being buggy by now.
I kind of expect it at this point.
Jee, 10 clean installs. Was it only on one PC or on all your systems? It sounds like something is really wrong.

Last edited:
Mail & Calendar got a update today, so my Gmail account is working in it again.
I also got 3 driver updates for my motherboard from Asus today. Chipset, MEI and Intel Rapid Storage.
All is good so far on the clean install.

Back
Top Bottom