Windows 7 KB800272 EFE

rondmcd

I have been having problems with my dell laptop the past few days. I downloaded some windows updates recently but the last five wouldn't update and I got the error code above. My laptop functions normally and I can surf the web for most sites but I can't access any Microsoft sites, Windows update troubleshooter or any computer/malware sites. I have downloaded various extra malware software elsewhere, installed them and ran numerous scans with avg, kaprobsky, Windows spyware definitions, spybot and found nothing to date. My internet connection is fine-and I'm able to ping websites and ip addresses. It's connecting to the Microsoft sites that are causing the problems. I did a soft/minimal boot and still wasn't able to download the updates.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

I have had issues with latest updates not downloading. Used MS fixit. Still have cumulative IE security update and another one not download. I used GWX app to get rid of Windows 10 force download stuff so I am not sure what is going on.

It's something similar here. I'm now getting error 80080005. When I click on the icon to install Windows 10 it freezes and I get an error GWXUX is not responding. I am unable to log into any Microsoft websites. I downloaded elsewhere and tried running Microsoft fixit, however it is unable to install as cryptographic services will not allow itself to be disabled even though I am logged in as an administrator

Back
Top Bottom