Kdenlive

anotherwindowsuser

Hi,

I'd like to make a video where I have two separate slideshows in the same video, for example a picture on one side of the screen whether it be video, still image or moving gif assuming they are supported and another set of pictures on the other, much like you see in before and after videos. Is there an easy way to do this? So many functions in this programme I thought I'd ask first, thanks in advance.

Depends entirely on the tool used. It's usually referred to as a split screen video. For a program depended example. Here's how it's done in Camtasia

Camtasia is not free, but it is really good video editing software. I think a license is around $300

I have updated the software today and whilst this eliminated apparantly some issues I had before with itnot rendering things properly, it has created new ones. Here for example when I drag and drop a .jpg image into the project bin, it is automatically given a 10 minutes frame time line, this is after resetting the program and then starting it up again, previously it was doing 8minutes 20 seconds and God only knows where it got that figure from because I certainly havn't chose it. The default was 5 but even when I double check and even change the settings as you can see in the print screen it shows it should be showing for 1 tenth of a second, so why is it showing 10 minutes when I drap and drop?

Attachments

• Capture project bin.PNG
    Capture project bin.PNG
    24.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Capture settings.PNG
    Capture settings.PNG
    42.8 KB · Views: 200
Back