Windows 7 Keep your kids safe online..

Sarah

It has been observed that now a days kids are using internet, not only for knowledge purpose but also for personal use. Free email services are not always safe, and specially for the kids its important to have a secure email service so that we can make their email accounts safe and clean. There are many sources available now which provides a better and safe email service specially for kids use. Kidsemail.org is one of such source. Its features are very helpful to parents as by using it, parents can adjust kids accounts settings according to their will. Kidsemail.org provides a facility to keep kids email filtered form unwanted emails, images, links etc. Always use safe options for kids..

Hello and welcome to the windows7forums.

Good link

Have you tried Parental Controls on the Content tab in Internet Explorer?

Looks a wonderful service to me, I'll give it a try myself because I would like a service free of spam. :)

Controlling your kids = bad. Gmail is the way to go, had one since 6th grade. Wonderful service.

I don't think that controlling your kids is bad, it's just if one safe service can keep them away from bad services.

Back