I started receiving this BSOD this past Tuesday after downloading Window Update files.View attachment RAMMon - SPD Info.txt I tried to upload a zip file of this info but i couldn't get it to upload. I have 92 processes running at a time. After downloading of the update files, i was prompted to restart my pc which i did then after restart Adobe flash player says it had an update so i updated that. Then a few hours later it seemed to slow down then i got a BSOD saying Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error with error codes of 0xC000009C and 0x0000007A. It has been doing this frequently since Tuesday. Last night before this post i used system restor to restore the PC to a state before the problems started.