Windows 10 Keyboard deal!!!

MikeHawthorne

Essential Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
HI

If anyone is interested you can now buy a Microsoft 4000 Natural Keyboard from Amazon for $21.
The first one of these I bought cost around 100 bucks years ago.

I think I paid about $25 for the last one.

I love the natural keyboard, it's so much easier to type on, but it has a lot of other features that I use as well. A key that brings up the Calculator, believe it or not I use this a lot.

Now I get a new one with no food stains or grunge in all he cracks. LOL
I keep a couple of the old ones around for a backup.

If you've never tried one but would like to, it's very easy to switch over, and at this price you can take a chance.

I've tried other natural keyboards but this one is the best.

Now that they are so cheap I just buy a new one every few years (this is my fourth, I think I got this one at the same time I my present computer 3.5 years ago.) and have a nice fresh keyboard for next to nothing, I have Amazon Prime so I don't have to pay shipping either.

Amazon.com: Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000: Electronics

Mike

PS. I didn't notice that it says that this price is for Prime Members Only when I wrote the above post! They are having a free Prime for 30 days deal right now that you could take advantage of.

If you are not a Prime Member it costs $35, still a great deal for this keyboard.

Last edited:
Hi Neemo.

LIke the say once you try it you won't go back. LOL

I hate typing on a traditional keyboard anymore.
I've use a natural keyboard for about 15 years now, I've had others besides the Microsoft but this is the best of them in my opinion.

And at this price I can get a new one every 3 years of so and be all clean and tidy again.

I beat the heck out of my keyboard gaming, and I put those little round foam adhesive stickers (approximately .25'' in diam.) that you use on cabinet doors so that they don't bang when they close them, on certain keys to mark them by touch for gaming.

I change them depending on the game, so things tend to get messy over time.

At this price I couldn't pass up getting a new one, It should be here on Monday.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom