Windows 7 Kuinka saada win 7 toinen näyttö

spude

Kuinka saada windows 7 toinen näytö liitettyä? Päivitin vistatsa windows 7:mään ja nytten en saa toista näyttöä ollenkaan luetteloon/ näkymään, mistä valitaan kumpi näyttö on päänäyttö? Listassa on vaan yksi näyttö joka on kannettavan koneen oma näyttö. Käytin enne päivitystä telkkaria toisena näyttönä josta katselin elokuvia. Olen koittanut jonkun ohjeen mukaan laittaa liitettyyn näyttöön ensiksi virrat päälle ja sitten vasta käynnisttää kone, mutta tästäkään ei ole ollut apua..

Olisi mukava saada yhteys kuntoon niin voin vahdata kunnolla koneelle tallennettuja olymppialaisia telkastani.

Unhappy How to Get Windows 7 The second Monitor

How to Get Windows 7 The second monitor is connected ¶ ¤? PÃ ¤ ivitin vistatsa Windows 7, and now I can not get the second monitor in the list at all, which is selected ¤ whichever monitor is the primary monitor? One is a list of the monitor, which is a native of the portable monitor. I used the TV before you upgrade to a second monitor, where I watched movies. I've come for someone to help put the monitor attached to the first flows over the counter and then start the engine, but this has not been much help ..

It would be nice to have in your condition so I can watch out for the machinery properly stored olymppialaisia TV.

Unhappy How to Get Windows 7 The second Monitor

How to Get Windows 7 The second monitor is connected ¶ ¤? upgrade Vista to Windows 7 and now I can not get the second monitor in the list at all, which is selected ¤ whichever monitor is the primary monitor? One is a list of the monitor, which is a native of the portable monitor. I used the TV before you upgrade to a second monitor, where I watched movies. I've come for someone to help put the monitor attached to the first flows over the counter and then start the engine, but this has not been much help ..

It would be nice to have in your condition so I can watch out for the machinery properly stored olymppialaisia TV.

Back