Windows 7 кулер работает постоянно, но процессор не греется

toxa53rus

добрых времени суток!!
подскажите что делать в такой ситуации кулер на процессор постоянно работает и не где его не настроить , не в BIOS, не в SpeedFan. В этих программах настраивается только кулер видеокарты и все. У меня моноблок ACER, Windows 7 64bit. Чистил не давно.
заранее спасибо

Please use English in this forum. I have translated your initial post for you:

Good day!
tell me what to do in such a situation, CPU cooler is constantly working and not where it is not set up, not in the BIOS, not in SpeedFan. In these programs, adjusted only cooler video card and everything. I monoblock ACER, Windows 7 64bit. Not cleaned for a long time.
thanks in advance

Hello!
tell me what to do in such a situation, the processor will always run cooler and do not establish a normal speed, nor in the BIOS, not in SpeedFan. In these programs, regulated only cooler video card and everything. I monoblock ACER, Windows 7 64bit. Cooler cleaning done.
thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it out and clean it....use a can of compressed air to clean the heatsink and fan. Then clean the thermal paste from the CPU cooler and CPU, then reapply thermal paste using very little.

Last edited:
It could be the fan itself....bad bearings, wore out parts that's creating the rattling when the RPM get's cranked up. The unit just might need to be replaced. Can you post a screen shot of your cooler?

Back