Language

Noah Duley

I am interested in learning computer language and I wanted to know what one would be easier to learn fast

Hi! Are you thinking about this for creating an actual program for Windows? If so, be prepared to probably get Visual Studio... C# or C++. For web apps, you could learn HTML, PHP, JavaScript, Ruby-on-Rails... these are generally still considered scripting languages, or what are called dynamically typed languages. These have less hard rules... exceptions are thrown less, you are almost never compiling anything... post-processing is taking place.

C++ and C# are still the standard bearers. Upon closer inspection, you will find that most of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS themselves are written in this language. Long ago, the best programs were written in BASIC, but no one does that anymore. Many "Modern" apps for Windows 8/10 are being written with HTML5 and JavaScript, surprisingly. This might be why when I go to click on a list of pre-installed Modern apps, there is some cooking magazine instead of something useful. Good luck :)

Python is also a great language to start with and is very popular, easy to learn and you can build applications quickly. In reality though whatever language you start with you will easily be able to move to another language since many of them are very similar but do have some nuances between them.

Hi! Are you thinking about this for creating an actual program for Windows? If so, be prepared to probably get Visual Studio... C# or C++. For web apps, you could learn HTML, PHP, JavaScript, Ruby-on-Rails... these are generally still considered scripting languages, or what are called dynamically typed languages. These have less hard rules... exceptions are thrown less, you are almost never compiling anything... post-processing is taking place.

C++ and C# are still the standard bearers. Upon closer inspection, you will find that most of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS themselves are written in this language. Long ago, the best programs were written in BASIC, but no one does that anymore. Many "Modern" apps for Windows 8/10 are being written with HTML5 and JavaScript, surprisingly. This might be why when I go to click on a list of pre-installed Modern apps, there is some cooking magazine instead of something useful. Good luck :)
I already have that program but I need a password for the install for that to.

Would Unix be an easy learn or an advanced.( I am familiar with the Linux command line and ho it works)

If you are referring to Visual Studios there shouldn't be a password. If you mean license key then either you will need to buy a copy or you can use Express version which is free. Visual Studio Express Unix is similar to Linux but it is not free.

Back
Top Bottom