Windows 7 Laptop problem

gangchen21

I have got toshiba dynabook with core 2 deo 4 gb ram with 500gb hd with win 7 ultimate.
ealier was home edition but i upgraded to ultimate. and the problem is it gets hang up frequently and nothings happens i have to use power button to shut it down. what may be the problem ,i format it thrice but still same problems i also check fan .Any idea

I have got toshiba dynabook with core 2 deo 4 gb ram with 500gb hd with win 7 ultimate.
ealier was home edition but i upgraded to ultimate. and the problem is it gets hang up frequently and nothings happens i have to use power button to shut it down. what may be the problem ,i format it thrice but still same problems i also check fan .Any idea

There should be a clue in event viewer try looking using these instructions
There are several ways to find what the problem is. The best is to go into event viewer (type eventvwr in search). Go to the windows log>application tab.

You want to look for critical errors (they have red in the left column ).

When you find them you want to look for critical errors that say app hang, app crash, or anything that relates to the problem.

When you find them please note the event ID, and the source codes and tell us what they are.

Let us know if you need help with any of this.

Ken

1.png
thanks for reply ,I try but did not get it plz some further info.

Check the details for the application errors and see if you can determine which application it is. You might also keep track of when the errors occur so you can match it to something you might be doing.

Back