Windows 7 Latest version

Turbo

Hi
Been reading on this forum that there is a later version than the one i have build 7100, been onto microsofts site but stll only offering me 7100. Where and how do I get the latest v ??

Thanks

Win7 7229

Just google windows 7 7229 and you'll find any number of download sites.:razz:

From what I've heard 7100 is the only one out there (RC1). There getting ready to launch the retail version in October. I don't think they have any need to launch any other.

And this is why these forums fill up with redundant juvenile questions about trouble that likely wouldn't exist if not for you all thinking inside the box. Instead of avarice try being satisfied with what you have. I, personally won't answer anything to do with unofficial build releases. Have patience, grasshopper.

Thanks all,
I thought that 7229 was the latest update that had been realised by MS, obviously not. I will stick with 7100

Test Code

If you don't mind the test code that is stuck in 7100 (compare the size of the ISO with 7229 or 7232) and the resultant lack of pep, then a wise decision is to wait for RTM. I personally have found problems being solved with each build and wouldn't use 7100 based on what I now have, 7232.:razz:

And this is why these forums fill up with redundant juvenile questions about trouble that likely wouldn't exist if not for you all thinking inside the box. Instead of avarice try being satisfied with what you have. I, personally won't answer anything to do with unofficial build releases. Have patience, grasshopper.

Since Build 7100 was released there have been many leaked releases. It's quite possible that a later release confused the OP. I was wondering the same thing a couple of weeks ago when I was reading about Build 7201. But to the OP, the official release candidate is Build 7100. Just check your Windows Updates settings and you'll be notified of any necessary updates to Windows 7 RC.

Back
Top Bottom