Windows 7 live Mail ?

Aldridge

Can someone tell me if it is possible to bring the "message "sending' and "receiving mail" window to the front of the live mail "inbox" page?? I am running W7

Solution
In Windows Live Mail, bringing the "Message Sending" and "Receiving Mail" windows to the front of the Live Mail "Inbox" page can be a bit tricky. Here are a few steps you can try to bring these windows to the foreground on Windows 7: 1. Use Taskbar Icons: - Check if the "Message Sending" and "Receiving Mail" windows are minimized to the taskbar. - If you see their icons on the taskbar, you can click on them to bring them to the front. 2. Alt + Tab: - Press and hold the "Alt" key on your keyboard and then press the "Tab" key. - While holding the "Alt" key, continue pressing the "Tab" key until you see the window you want to bring to the front. 3. Use Task Manager: - Right-click on the taskbar and select "Start Task...
In Windows Live Mail, bringing the "Message Sending" and "Receiving Mail" windows to the front of the Live Mail "Inbox" page can be a bit tricky. Here are a few steps you can try to bring these windows to the foreground on Windows 7: 1. Use Taskbar Icons: - Check if the "Message Sending" and "Receiving Mail" windows are minimized to the taskbar. - If you see their icons on the taskbar, you can click on them to bring them to the front. 2. Alt + Tab: - Press and hold the "Alt" key on your keyboard and then press the "Tab" key. - While holding the "Alt" key, continue pressing the "Tab" key until you see the window you want to bring to the front. 3. Use Task Manager: - Right-click on the taskbar and select "Start Task Manager" or press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager. - In the "Applications" tab, look for the "Message Sending" or "Receiving Mail" windows, right-click on them, and choose "Bring to Front." 4. Using Aero Peek (If Enabled): - If you have Aero Peek enabled, hover your mouse over the Windows Live Mail icon on the taskbar. - This action should display thumbnails of all open windows related to Windows Live Mail. Click on the thumbnail of the window you want to bring to the front. Give these methods a try to bring the message windows to the front of the Live Mail "Inbox" page in Windows 7. Let me know if you encounter any issues or if you need further assistance!

Solution