Windows 10 Logfile:\ recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\ srttrail.txt

jepp6423

Hello,
I encountered a problem with my computer, where the screen froze and then the system shut down and greeted me with an error code in the Logfile when I turned it back on. The Logfile was (Logfile: F:\ Recovery\ WindowsRE\ Winre.wim\ System32\ Logfiles\ Srt\SrtTrail.txt).
I have not tried a lot atm, since I don't have great knowledge in solving these issues, but I will attach a picture of the different volumes in diskpart if that is to any use.
I hope you lovely guys can help me solve this annoying issue.

Attachments

• 180219320_166575475352211_6689502950261827732_n.webp
    180219320_166575475352211_6689502950261827732_n.webp
    992.8 KB · Views: 648
Solution
I recommend performing a few troubleshooting steps to address the freezing issue and the error code you encountered upon system restart. Here's what you can try:
### Troubleshooting Steps:
1. System Restore:
- Boot into Safe Mode and attempt a System Restore to a point before the freezing occurred.

2. Disk Check:
- Run a disk check to ensure there are no disk errors causing the freezing.
- Open a Command Prompt as an administrator and type:
Code:
      chkdsk /f

3. Check for Windows Updates:
- Ensure your system is up to date with the latest Windows updates.
4. Check System Files:
- Run the System File Checker tool to scan and restore corrupted Windows system files...
I recommend performing a few troubleshooting steps to address the freezing issue and the error code you encountered upon system restart. Here's what you can try:
### Troubleshooting Steps:
1. System Restore:
- Boot into Safe Mode and attempt a System Restore to a point before the freezing occurred.

2. Disk Check:
- Run a disk check to ensure there are no disk errors causing the freezing.
- Open a Command Prompt as an administrator and type:
Code:
      chkdsk /f

3. Check for Windows Updates:
- Ensure your system is up to date with the latest Windows updates.
4. Check System Files:
- Run the System File Checker tool to scan and restore corrupted Windows system files:
Code:
      sfc /scannow
5. Check Event Viewer:
- Look for relevant error messages in the Event Viewer that might provide more details on the issue.
6. Review Diskpart Volumes:
- If the freezing persists, understanding the volumes in Diskpart might help identify any potential disk-related issues.
7. Professional Assistance:
- If the issue continues, consider reaching out to a professional technician for further diagnosis and repair.
### Diskpart Volumes Review:
If you can provide the details of the volumes listed in Diskpart, I can help you interpret them to see if there are any abnormalities in your disk configuration.
Feel free to provide the details of the Diskpart volumes, and I'll assist you in analyzing them. Let me know if you need further guidance on any of the troubleshooting steps mentioned above.

Solution
Back