Windows 7 Login Issues with W7 Pro

AlNeal01

Hi,

I have a slight (or major issue) with my laptop..I'm running Windows7 Professional and everything was working fine until a few days ago when I went to put my password into the login screen. It says that the password/user name is incorrect when I know for a fact that its spelt correctly etc. nothing has changed with the laptop that I know of.

I would be grateful if someone could help out with a simple solution as I need the laptop for university work.

Al

No good can come from this problem. There is a free utility to reset the password.

Offline NT Password & Registry Editor

Follow the instructions carefully. You will need a separate computer to burn the bootable CD/DVD. It is very possible you have forgotten the password or one of the keys on the keyboard is broken. It is almost never kerberos (the system which performs this security operation). The problem could even be a virus or someone changed the password on you.

The above link is the only free way to recover. Any other link you see is going to be a gimmick that wants money to do the same thing. Best.

Back
Top Bottom