Windows 7 Looking for a scripting tool

KCav

Can someone recommend a scripting tool that would allow repetitive tasks to be automated. For instance, everyday I run Malwarebytes manually and I update and run SUPERAntiSpyware twice a week. I would like to make a script file that would perform these tasks automatically. I have in mind a tool that opens a file and records my manual keystrokes. Then allows me to edit the file and add confirmations, timeouts, and logic.

KCav

Have you considered using Task Scheduler?

Wiki-link- Windows Task Scheduler
Task Scheduler (control.exe schedtasks) is a component of Microsoft Windows that provides the ability to schedule the launch of programs or scripts at pre-defined times or after specified time intervals. It was first introduced in the Windows 95 Plus! pack as System Agent[1] but was renamed to Task Scheduler in Windows 98. The Windows Event Log service must be running before the Task Scheduler starts up.
Other links of interest:
How to Use the Windows 7 Task Scheduler - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Complete Guide to Windows 7′s Task Scheduler :: TinyHacker

Veegertx

Extraordinary Member
Autoit is a real nice program that anti-virii won't consider a virus. Keyloggers will be by most Virus programs. It will open applications and send key strokes or mouse clicks to them

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.