Looking for Software


New Member
Hi, I'm currently looking for software which will help my Dad ask for assistance without shouting. He's got a bad back at the moment so he can't walk around very much. I was looking for software or using AutoHotkey so he could just press a key on his laptop and it would send either a request or a email to my computer saying he needs assistance.

Joe S

Excellent Member
Something simpler if you are in the same house. Go to Radio Shack and get a cordless doorbell. Just move the ring part with you and he can ring whether you are on line or not. That's what I did taking care of my dad after he broke his hip.


Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Some of the better baby monitors allow two-way speech… in any event, then he can simply talk normally and you hear him normally.