Windows 7 Loop crash when log-in

hyp

hello everyone i need your help. i have a hp g42-456tx laptop with following specification

Mobile Intel Core i3 @2.66 GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6370
RAM DDR3 2 sticks @2 GB each (4 GB total)
Harddisk SATA 500 GB

lately i having bsod with the problem being 0x116 caused by atikmpag.sys or 0xa0000001 with unknown cause, this problem appears mostly when booting (just before login screen), sometimes playing video or games became the cause too, but not frequently as the former, all works fine when i boot to safe mode (or disabling display driver)

before this problem there is no recent hardware or software change, all that i remember that i was browsing at the internet when this problem firstly appear, all system runs fine for ALL 3 YEARS before this problem appears, i notice there was a strange behaviour related to this problem, i listed all of them below,

1. there was an artifact when the BSOD appears, form a vertical dot line, sometimes this "dots" were blinking.

2. there is an occasion where the problem didn't appear and my computer works fine, at this moment i try to test my laptop for problems, with hp support assistant program, i run test for harddisk, ram memory, and video memory, all test was passed, i even try to overheat my laptop to 80 Celcius to see if this was an overheating problem, but my computer runs fine, i try to heat my GPU with MSI kombustor and still my computer runs fine, this assured me that hardware is not a problem (only 60% though),

although in the BSOD stated that mostly the problems where 0x116 crash with atikmpag.sys as a cause, when i check the dump file, the driver that cause crashes stated differently and variated, for more information see my dump files i attached below

What I already do :
-Trying to reinstall the driver using driver sweeper and else, but no avail
-Trying to roll back the driver to previous version, but still didn't work

Some suggests that i reinstall my OS, but i cant afford to do that because i cannot backup my data right now (the size were too big), i want to keep that as a last resort and don't want to bother it right now,

thanks for paying attention,

Attachments

• DUMP.rar
    1 MB · Views: 264
Back
Top Bottom