Windows 7 Lots of drivers needed...

Alex4921

Hai Thair

I just took a look in my device manager and a rather unpleasent sight met my Link Removed - Invalid URL

As you might expect i would be eager to fix these drivers as my system wont be running at full speed without them,However if i try to update any of the drivers within the network catergory i get this Link Removed - Invalid URL

And if i try to update either of the "Other devices" like my coprocessor or the unknown device i get this Link Removed - Invalid URL

Full system specs...

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7100 Build 7100
Other OS Description Ultra l33t OS
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name ALEX-PC
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model HP Pavilion dv9500 Notebook PC(Exact model dv9655ea)
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60, 2000 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.32, 03/03/2009
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United Kingdom
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7100.0"
User Name Alex-PC\Alex
Time Zone GMT Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 2.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 2.00 GB
Available Physical Memory 891 MB
Total Virtual Memory 4.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 2.45 GB
Page File Space 2.00 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Yep

This was a completely clean install from windows 7 build 7100 to windows 7 build 7100 x64 which requiered a complete reinstall as i couldnt upgrade from x86 to x64

This worked for me, drivermax, google it (yahoo, whatever). It will pull all the vista drivers, and some 7 drivers. But they all worked for my hardware. Hope this helps.

Last time i tried drivermax i got a BSOD after 5 attempts at using it,i am definately making a restore point before i use that pile of crap again....if it is the only solution i will use it with extreme caution but if it isint then i wont

I can understand what you are saying, I've had the same happen to me with other programs, that were suggested. There are other programs that do the same thing, I completely forget about belarc advisor. It is also a good program.
Best of Luck.

Back