Windows Vista lowrance gps emulator

fiendishsudoku

lowrance electronics has a download feature where you can download emulators of there products. i have used this in the past to check out products for comparison and its a pretty nice feature. I recently had a computer failure and bought a new computer that has windows vista home premium.
i seem to be able to download the emulator but i can't open it. lowrance acknowledges the problem but doesn't have a fix yet. when i try to open the emulator i have gotten a couple of messages, one that says npptools.dll is not present and another about enabling activex. I don't think vista has activex.
help!! any suggestions

Hi, to enable 'Active X', go to Internet Options, which can be found under tools at the top right-hand corner of the web page. Along the top of Internet Options click Security and then 'Custom Level' which is near the bottom. You can then scroll through to the Active X section and enable the sections you require. Click apply and then ok. You'll then get another dialogue box asking you to confirm your actions, just click yes and you should be good to go...:D

Back
Top Bottom