VIDEO Man Refuses to Give Bitcoin Password to Police - Ep. 7.287

I don't even know how to react to this. On the one hand, this man does everything right, not giving the police the password to his bitcoin. On the other hand, it's stupid to refuse the police if they have a warrant. You can get an article on resisting the police. I understand his doubts perfectly because different crap can happen in our world, and it may be scammers. I would also not want to put my cryptocurrency at risk, the time I spent studying it at How and Where to Buy Bitgert (BRISE) – An Easy Step by Step Guide. It's such a strange situation. I would never want to be in that situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Correctly and does that, he refuses to give his data from bitcoin. He is not obliged to provide them with it. Only if it is proved that he stole bitcoin in any way, then to soften his term, he will ask for data from the account, but I think that this is his bitcoin, so the police should not have such data at all. For example, if I invest money in stocks through the metatrader 5 platform, if the police asked me to give them data from my account, then I would go to court to sort it out because it's complete nonsense. I hope this man refused them!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom