Windows 7 MAPI

dinosaurus

I have recently installed Office 2010 Pro Windows Live Mail 2011, since i have done that i cannot send invoices from simply accounting program. I have tried to change my default mail provider to wlm and to outlook and it makes no difference they dont work. I am getting this message Simply pic.PNGThanks!!!!!!!!!!

You're not alone:
Link Removed - Invalid URL

Try some of the solutions mentioned in the above link. If they don't help, post again and I'll keep looking.

Someone wrote:

Turns out that when you use Live Mail 2011 you have to have your Simply Accounting contacts in your Live Mail contact list listed the same way and then it works. Or if you sign in, which we never do, it also works.

Try:

In Outlook, Export the contacts to a CSV file and then import them to Live Mail.

Try to also ask at the Microsoft Mail forum:
Link Removed - Invalid URL

Please read this:
Link Removed due to 404 Error

1. At the lower left side of your screen, click on the Orb button.
2. In the Control Panel, click on "Programs" then click on “Default Programs”
3. Click on "Set your default programs"
4. Select "Windows Live Mail" from the Programs List
5. Click on "Set this program as default"
6. Click "OK"
7. Restart the computer.

Before re-opening Simply Accounting 2010, make sure Windows Live Mail is closed. Then re-open the 2010 program and try emailing. If it emails successfully, try re-opening Windows Live Mail and then try emailing again.

This didn't help that person but maybe it will for you.

Please read this:

6. Click "OK"
7. Restart the computer.

Before re-opening Simply Accounting 2010, make sure Windows Live Mail is closed. Then re-open the 2010 program and try emailing. If it emails successfully, try re-opening Windows Live Mail and then try emailing again.

Did not work
Please read this:

6. Click "OK"
7. Restart the computer.

That didnt work either
Please read this:

6. Click "OK"
7. Restart the computer.

Sage Simply Accounting 2011 uses a database called MySQL, which needs to open a port on your computer if used over a network. If you use a firewall and / or antivirus program, this connection will need to be authorized so that it is not mistakenly identified as an intrusion threat. If not addressed properly, this may prevent Sage Simply Accounting from installing or running properly.

Sage Simply Accounting - Sage Simply Accounting 2011

If that doesn't help, try contacting Simply Accounting support:
Sage Simply Accounting - Setup Support

I tried that yesterday and Sage doesnt no how to fix, they are stumped. Anyway thanks a lot for trying, i guess i will go back to Office 2007

Sorry I couldn't be more of a help. I don't use those for emails.

Sage called me back today and told me there is a known issue with Office 2010 64bit and emailing. They told me to install a 32bit version and that it would work ok on a 64bit os so i did it and it now works like a charm. Just thought you might like to no. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom