Windows 7 maximized windows

wt.pm

One more "how weird can he be question", is there a way to force all windows to open maximized? I know MS has a reason to default all windows opening half-size (they call it normal), but I wish they would provide a place for us to choose how we want it.

Please disregard if I have played stupid, and just overlooked that option. lol

I believe this setting is application specific, im not 100% sure.

Have your window maximized, hold down the CTRL key, and click the X in the corner. Now the next window you open should be maximized.

For instance, if you did this with Firefox - the next Firefox window you open should be maximized. Same thing with explorer...etc.

Yeah, I knew this, but I was hoping there was something I could do one time, and not every time I opened a program for the first time.

Hello again,

I believe the coordinates for Windows size and where it's placed in embedded in the application..

No way to change that.

Can't understand why they don't center the form in the window, I've have several program that start in the very upper left portion and mt taskbar is located there. i have to move the taskbar to the bottom to move the Window to where I want it.. IMHO, shoddy programming.

Back
Top Bottom