Windows 7 mcafee security suite and win7

unisol0

i have win7 installed along with mcafee security suite which i got as a download from comcast for being a subscriber. when i start up windows7 mcafee says i am not fully protected, when i click fix, nothing happens and i continue to get the message. anyone?

Last edited:
I hate to tell you this but McAfee is one of the worst security suites available. Get rid of it. Computers always struggle when it is installed. There are a few freebies that are better. Microsoft Security Essentials and AVG seem to be the favorites around here. If you don't mind paying for it I suggest ESET Smart Security. That's what I use.

Mcaffee and Norton both suck considering they are pay products from big companies.
Joe

I have tried Norton, McAffee, Avast, NOD32 and now Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. Kaspersky 2010 caught virus's, trojans, and keyloggers the others missed and it isn't a system hog like McAfee and Norton. It also found stuff on my son's computer other's missed. I love it. Now have it on 2 desktops and one laptop at home and my sis has it on her laptop. It lives up to it's reputation!
Here is the best place to get Kaspersky Internet Security 2010:
Link Removed - Invalid URL

My turn,

Microsoft Security Essentials............YUK!!!!!

You know I love the OS,. but hate their applications

How many MB's of space does that take up?

Last edited:
Back