Windows 7 Media centre and tversity connectivity problems to xbox 360

Jakey LFC

In the past I have had no problems in getting connected to my xbox 360 using media center and tversity. It was just a straight forward set up using all the normal settings.
But after installing windows 7 I have run into some problems. I can no longer stream my media to my 360 using tversity, and media center fails to connect after attempting to search for the connector. After this step fails, I am told that the problem is being caused by Norton 360. But when I was running it with windows vista it did not create any problems. So to try and combat this problem, I give the xbox 360 full trust on the Norton network settings but this had no effect. I have always made sure all the windows network settings are set correctly and given the allowed the xbox through Windows media player.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I stream media to my xbox 360 on a daily basis. I cannot not seem to find a solution, so please could someone help me.

Hi Jake,
try this link as it seems to have some possible solutions: Link Removed due to 404 Error

Back
Top Bottom