Windows 10 Media Player

Phantomtraveller1

since my last automatic update, Media player and movie maker have now stopped. I wish windows would STOP dictating what programmes we use. I am well used to these programmes. i do not want to change and want to carry on using them. So windows team, kindly return the programmnes you have removed from my computer.... I dont give a damn about updates.

since my last automatic update, Media player and movie maker have now stopped. I wish windows would STOP dictating what programmes we use. I am well used to these programmes. i do not want to change and want to carry on using them. So windows team, kindly return the programmnes you have removed from my computer.... I dont give a damn about updates.
And the files i want to play from my dashcam wont play on windows rubbish film and tv player. Cant even get that right.....

Moviemaker might still be installed and the update removed the icon. Try going directly to the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\Moviemaker.exe Also for other programs that are missing, check to see if they exist in the C:\Windows.old\Program Files.

Sent from my MLA-TL10 using Tapatalk

upload_2017-3-20_21-12-39.png

See if you have a copy of the Windows Essentials 2012 which has Moviemaker. Microsoft no longer has it on their website as support for it ended Jan 2017.

Sent from my MLA-TL10 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom