microsoft 6to4 adapter #10

Susan

I have tried to get the drivers for this, but to no avail, microsoft tells me i have to install some active x thing, then i do that. and it then tells me i have to have administrator rights. which i do. so i cannot get the download . any ideas here. i have just downloaded service pack 2 for vista, it is now installed and i also put in ie8, even those upgrades did not help me. now i am worried of upgrading my laptop. since my desktop has the error.

it also showed some inknown device. which i had none installed so i deleted that.

i did disable the 6to4 thing. but it keeps coming back with a different number.

does anyone have any ideas all would be appreciated.

thanks

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hi Susan,

it sounds like what your describing is a network device.. checkout this link for possible solutions:

microsoft 6to4 adapter

Any problems post back..

Susan

thank you kemical.

This is happening on my desktop. and i do not have wireless access or a wireless card there. so i am assuming from what i read, i can just ignore it. i will check out my laptop now to see if i have the error there. then i will install service pack 2 for vista, and check again.

hopefully all will go well. and no error will be found on the lappy.

thank you

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.