Windows 7 Microsoft Money Plus is Now Available for Free

reghakr

Essential Member
sshot-2010-08-06-1-00-13-28.jpg

Last year, Microsoft stopped making new versions of Microsoft Money, their personal money management software package—and now they’ve made it available for everybody for free… well, sorta.

The new “Sunset” versions were created so that existing customers could continue to install MS Money without requiring activation, but that also means anybody can download and install it.
From their page:
The Microsoft Money Plus Sunset versions are replacements for expired versions of Microsoft Money Essentials, Deluxe, Premium, and Home and Business. They allow existing customers to use MoneyPlus to continue accessing their data. Changes to the new versions include file conversions from older versions of Money, no required activation, no online services and no assisted support. Microsoft Money Plus Sunset is available now.
Link Removed due to 404 Error [Microsoft.com via Get Rich Slowly]

I have just bought a new computer with Windows 7 and I would like to get a CD with MS Money,does anyone know where I can get that CD? I know that MS is not supporting Money anymore.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

I have just bought a new computer with Windows 7 and I would like to get a CD with MS Money,does anyone know where I can get that CD? I know that MS is not supporting Money anymore.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Didn't either of the Links that RegHakr provided above work for you. I just checked them and they appear to still work. They both provide a download to the Microsoft Money Sunset Editions (Home and Business and Money Plus Deluxe) which ever one is most appropriate for your requirements.
Download details: Money Plus Sunset Home and Business
Download details: Money Plus Sunset Deluxe

What I am looking for is a legal copy of Microsoft Money not a Windows 7 DVD. Can someone direct me where I can buy a Microsoft Money CD.
Thank you,
Ed

Randy,
Absolutely no problem, I didn't take any offensive at all. Thanks for your help, guess I can't buy a CD of MS Money but maybe I can download it when I receive my new computer.
Again, thank you,
Ed

You're welcome but the thanks go to Reghakr who made the original post in this thread. Download the file and if it makes you feel more comfortable I'm sure you can manage to burn it to CD so you can maintain a physical copy.
Welcome to the forums and we hope to continue to see you around

Back