Microsoft: Thousands Of IT Jobs Going Unfilled

JMH

Despite the fact that the national unemployment rate is hovering above 9%, hi-tech companies are finding it tougher than ever to fill all of their open positions, a Microsoft official said.
"Filling our talent need remains a serious challenge," said Microsoft general counsel Brad Smith, in testimony this week before the Senate Judiciary Committee's subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees, and Border Security.

Microsoft: Thousands Of IT Jobs Going Unfilled -- InformationWeekMicrosoft: Thousands Of IT Jobs Going Unfilled - windows Blog

I'm not lazy nor stupid. Though I do find it hard to find a good job in the IT market. It is discouraging that I want to start at the bottom and make my way to Senior Tech, but can't even get my foot in the door. I would be happy as being a Senior Tech's assistant and then prove that I can do more. Training and learning from the better and making a name for myself. This is what I want, though it seems so far away.

I don't believe this. It's so hard to find a job in IT without experience. No one is wiling to hire a person without job experience which is sad.

Back