Microsoft Windows 7 Is First Operating System For Use With Wizarmor™Avatar Security System

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
The newest PC security system featuring the WizArmor™Avatar by Wiz Enterprises of Virginia is now available for the Microsoft Windows 7 OS and features the most advanced algorithms to generate a clone of your PC to detect and destroy intruders. Coltons Point, MD (PRWEB) December 22, 2010 "The WizArmor™Avatar PC security system featuring futuristic cloning to replace all legacy anti-virus ...

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Chief Technical Officer of Wiz Enterprises, Olger Kerseboom, totally is overspeaking for his product. LOL. "...most advanced algorithms and techniques ever designed for the PC". Here I can't even get to their site. It seems to be unresponsive. Too much traffic I guess. Should be interesting to try though.

LOL. Anymore you don't need the internet to get hacked. I'm just waiting to be driving down the highway some day and all of a sudden I see a message scrolling the dash in front of me saying You've b3n 0wned then someone starts controlling it like an RC car. oh the technology...

Back