Windows 7 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power ***HELP***

JonDavidShaw

Ok, so my computer information is in my profile so there is no need for me to post that. I have had EVERY part replaced now, so it is not a hardware issue.

The only time i get this is when i am using a 3D application (e.g. Borderlands, Need for Speed: SHIFT, and all other games). This is the only error message that shows up under event viewer, but if more information is needed please let me know. The game playing time is all random also, not a specific time before it crashes.

I have done alot of research and found alot of people had audio drivers, i have updated mine from Realtek and also from Gigabyte's webpage, both resulted in the crash still. I have the updated the video card driver with old drivers and new drivers, and have tested other video cards with the same indication, but like i said, all parts have been replaced.

Here is the error message, and ill leave it at that until someone can ask me something else they would need for info. Im baffled at this point lol.

BODY{font:x-small 'Verdana';margin-right:1.5em} .c{cursor:hand} .b{color:red;font-family:'Courier New';font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none} .e{margin-left:1em;text-indent:-1em;margin-right:1em} .k{margin-left:1em;text-indent:-1em;margin-right:1em} .t{color:#990000} .xt{color:#990099} .ns{color:red} .dt{color:green} .m{color:blue} .tx{font-weight:bold} .db{text-indent:0px;margin-left:1em;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;padding-left:.3em;border-left:1px solid #CCCCCC;font:small Courier} .di{font:small Courier} .d{color:blue} .pi{color:blue} .cb{text-indent:0px;margin-left:1em;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;padding-left:.3em;font:small Courier;color:#888888} .ci{font:small Courier;color:#888888} PRE{margin:0px;display:inline} - <Event xmlns="Link Removed due to 404 Error">
- <System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>2</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2010-01-22T01:49:04.053609700Z" />

<EventRecordID>2058</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>JonandHope-PC</Computer>