Windows 7 Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard & Mouse 5000: Need Something Better

GeorgeK

Honorable Member
I have the above Keyboard and Mouse and I need something better! I do love the curved keyboard, it is a must for me and I do like all the special function keys and could use more.

However, the regular function keys are lower than the number keys (many errors daily, had it for a couple of years or longer still hit the Home button instead of the Esc + many others), and the mouse must have special batteries to work. If the mouse is still working and the top red light starts to blink (need a new batteries) don't take it out until you have the replacement; it will not work with regular AA batteries. Once the top red light blinks if you remove the batteries than the mouse will not work until you buy new ones (even if you put the old ones back in it will not work). My wife has my old wireless mouse and very seldom have to change batteries in it.

Frustrated, there has to be a better wireless curved keyboard and mouse than these! Any suggestion; they will be greatly appreciated. (My OS is Win7 64bit)

What is a good Bluetooth adapter and USB3 card?

George

Back