Windows 7 MISSING DRIVES

rogervansteeden

Hello again my d,e and f drives are not showing up in my computer and i get a message hardware device configuration in the registry is incomplete or damaged.
My other problem is i keep getting BSODS with different messages one being IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL STOP oxooooooo(aox384ooooo,oxoooooo2,oxoooooooo,ox8a8eb238 any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

You seem to have cut off the Bugcheck code from the posting, just before the (. But in order to get better help, you need to check the BSOD forum and look at the Sticky about How to get help with BSODs.

A snipping tool picture of your Device Manager window might help and attach using the paperclip in the Advanced replies window.

But until then, have you tried right clicking the problem device and selected update driver software?

Just is case Windows is hiding empty drives, you might check the Control Panel, Folder Options, and go to the View tab. There is a checkbox for "Hide empty drives in the Computer folder" you may need to uncheck.

A picture of the Disk Management would also help.

Apart from all my other problems when i try to log on my online banking i get a Nationwide message sorry website is not available but when i try to login on my sons laptop it lets me login,im still trying to sort out the other problems so please bear with me.

how do i so that,sorry whilst i can build my own Pc im not very good at sorting these problems out
Take a snip with the snipping tool (in All Programs > Accessories) or make a Print Screen ( a PRT Scrn button on the top on your keyboard. Then save it in Paint) and attach it with the icon in the picture. You have to 'From Computer and 'Select file' from where you stored it and then click on 'Upload'.

2012-02-14_1311.png

I thought i would give you an update on my Pc problems in the end i fotmatted my hard drive and loaded Windows 7 64 bit and now all my drives are back andi would like to thank all of you for your help and advice.

Back
Top Bottom