Windows 7 Modem Drivers Refuse to Install/Update Please Help!!

JusticeZ

Hi there I have been struggling for months to get Either My Cellphone, or My Bluetooth to Dialup on my PC But i have a problem.

Wireless/USB/Bluetooth Modems used to work on my pc, Until a few months ago, Suddenly all my modems stopped working.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit absolutely refuses to Install/Update Modem Drivers. Please can anyone help me? I am so frustrated and i really need to get my pc to work on the net because i have to work ! :(

Tried: Haeuweii E220 USB Modem - Worked, Doesnt want to install Modem Drivers but everything else installs perfectly

Nokia N78 - Cable - Worked, Does not want to install Modem Drivers but everything else installs perfectly

Nokia N78 - Bluetooth Dialup, Worked, Does not want to install Modem Drivers but everything else installs perfectly

^ ^ ^ I have tried to update the drivers VIA Device Manager, Windows suggests they are up to date. Manually get drivers from the NET and still it wont workk. All of those Modems Configs works perfectly on my Mom's, Brother's and my Friend's Computers and they all have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit like me. Id love some links to download a few fixes if you would please? I am posting topic from a friends phone, Please help me, i would appreciate any help rendered! Error Code (31)

Kind Regards

PS - I cannot even get Internet Connectivity when LAN with another computer anymore.

Last edited:
Back