moderator help

Peterr

Fantastic Member
Hello
I am sorry that my first post is to ask for help;I have tried to seamlessly become a memer of the forum but am having trouble .
After I create the page as a favorite to be sure it is the right place, I attempt to log in. I have been told my account is activated yet I keep being denied acces and am asked to resubmit information. It seems that I can, on occasion, log in as is the case this time.
I look forward to membership and hope whatever is 'glitching' can be resolved if it has not already.
Thank you for your courtesy and time.
Peter

If you have created a complex password and are entering it incorrectly, you will be denied access for this reason. Upon checking your account, it is in complete working order. To avoid having to retype your password, you may choose the "Remember Me" option so that you will be automatically logged-in after your session times out due to inactivity.

You may also link your account to Facebook (if you so have an account), and use your Facebook credentials to log into the website. The only conditions where you would get this message upon logging in is if you were entering the wrong login information (most usually password). This happens to the best of us sometimes, including myself and others.

I hope that this helps answer your question, and please let me know if you have any success.

Kind regards,
Mike

This issue was indicated as resolved by Peterr in PM and e-mail. It is good to know your problem has been solved. Thank you once again.

Back