Windows 7 MoneyBag - Best & Intelligent MoneyManager. Private Beta Invitation

moneybag

post.png
Greetings from MoneyBag App Team,

We are inviting for the private beta signup for the most intuitive money manager people would have ever experienced.

We are a small team of developers who are in the final stages of the app release after working for last 8 months and before we release it to all, we would be interested to know the suggestion/feedback of people , who are well versed with technology as well as app usage.

We will be sending the private beta invitations by 26th Aug and before that we would like to know if you would be interested to beta test the app and provide us with your valuable feedback. We have both Windows and Mac Versions. We have already started rolling out set of beta invitations to the early signups.

As a token of our appreciation we would be giving a 20% promo coupon for the app once the app goes live on 1st Sep.

We request users who are interested in checking out the app and provide valuable suggestion & feedback. They can view our app first looks and if interested please subscribe to our beta invite list at http://moneybagapp.com

Thanks and Kind Regards
Suresh & George
MoneyBag App Team

P.S - This App is a simple, yet powerful money manager to track your savings, expense, goals and do budgeting. We never store any critical or highly sensitive information, this app neither connects to bank. Its an standalone windows app secured in your computer ( not the web app) and does cloud sync via dropbox.

We worked hard to make this product worked last 8 months quitting our jobs for people, we understand your concern about security. This app is published by the Authorized Developer Certificate also will be certified safe to download via famous download sites.

It never was my intention to insult or offense. If I did, I apologize.

It never was my intention to insult or offense. If I did, I apologize.

Hey come on we love you people. Please No Need to apologize, its valid question as there are many publishers who add malwares.

Thanks so much for your support.:razz:

Regards
George and Suresh

Back