Windows 7 Mouse Issuse

Blubaru

I'm having a problem with my cursor selecting things at random times. It will select things out of the blue and it makes working on the computer quite difficult. The problem comes and goes and does not seem to be tied with any of the internal windows 7 settings.

I'm using a RAT 9 wireless mouse and have those drivers installed on my pc. That may have something to do with it, but the problem persists with or with out the mouse connected.

It's probably some sort of weird bug. Anyone have an idea of what it could be?

Hi

The first thing I would try is to download and install the latest drivers for the mouse.
I don't like wireless mice much myself, I have one and once in a while I'll use it but I always go back to my wired mouse.

You can uninstall the mouse in Device Manager and reboot forcing Windows to reconfigure it that might help.

Mike

Hi

The first thing I would try is to download and install the latest drivers for the mouse.
I don't like wireless mice much myself, I have one and once in a while I'll use it but I always go back to my wired mouse.

You can uninstall the mouse in Device Manager and reboot forcing Windows to reconfigure it that might help.

Mike

I tried that and no luck. Now the Right click and left click are no longer functional on the trackpad. The mouse still works and the trackpad itself works but no right or left click on the track pad controls:(

I don't have any idea on the track pad thing.
I've never used a laptop my self, and my wife's always seems to work.

Back
Top Bottom