Windows 7 Mouse Problems

carlos2009

Hi all
what it is, is i can be scrolling around as you do everything fine... then all of a sudden the mouse will fly off to another point of the screen, ha ha ha... its like i have lost controll of it or something else has got hold of it... whats the coo is it a virus or a dodgy mouse ??????:confused:

The problem could be a result of many different potential issues, from a bad, or incompatible, or unnecessary driver installation, to, in the case of a wireless mouse some type of external interference, to, in the case of an optical mouse, a bad or reflective surface that is resulting in bad bounces. If you could please advise as to the manufacturer, model name, model number and any version information as well as how it's attached, maybe someone here might have had similiar issues, or may know of specific steps to correct your problem

I have a mouse problem in that at regular intervals the pointer freezes and will only move again when I click Ctrl. I set this function some time ago for other reasons.Why does the pointer freeze?

I have a mouse problem in that at regular intervals the pointer freezes and will only move again when I click Ctrl. I set this function some time ago for other reasons.Why does the pointer freeze?
I also have the same problem but I have to do the 3 finger salute (ctrl+alt+delete) and then sometimes the mouse will work again but most times it does not work. I have uninstalled the mouse- did not work. I even reinstalled the os and that did not work either, now I'm stuck on windows update searching for them, just letting it run 2hours now and still searching and can not even use the mouse. I also tried 5 different brands of mice, still have a locked up cursor. even tried every usb port, I am running windows 7 ultimate 32bit. can someone please help resolve this problem. thx very much

Back
Top Bottom