Mozilla Firefox

Mozilla Firefox Version 57.0

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Mozilla has released an update for the Firefox browser, bringing it up to Version 3.0.6. This update has stability and security fixes, improves the way scripted commands work with plugins, fixes some display issues, and removes the client ID from crash reports

Firefox 3.0.7

Mozilla has released an update for the Firefox browser, bringing it up to Version 3.0.7. This update fixes a range of security and stability issues, adds several languages, and has some general bug fixes.

Firefox 3.0.8.

Mozilla has released an update for the Firefox browser, bringing it up to Version 3.0.8. This update addresses two critical security vulnerabilities found in the previous version of Firefox.

Firefox 3.0.9

Mozilla has released an update for the Firefox browser, bringing it up to Version 3.0.9. This update addresses several security and stability issues and has a range of bug fixes.

Re: Firefox 3.0.9

Firefox users take note.!!! This is an important update that fixes several security issues one of which is classed as critical.

Firefox 3.0.10

Mozilla has released an update for the Firefox browser, bringing it up to Version 3.0.10. This update addresses a major stability issue, as well as a security issue.

Mozilla has released an update for the Firefox browser, bringing it up to Version 3.0.11. This update addresses several security and stability issues as well as some bug fixes.

Mozilla has released Version 3.5.2 of the Firefox browser. This version fixes several security issues, and also fixes ICC profiles.

Mozilla has released Version 3.5.4 of the Firefox browser. This version fixes several security and stability issues as well as bug fixes

Tried the 3.6 Beta version over the weekend. Does not accept any of my add ons i'e Gmail, Personas etc

FireFox 3.6

Mozilla has released Version 3.6 of the Firefox browser. This is a major release, as it updates Firefox with a range of changes, most of which are under the hood, resulting in faster performance, greater stability and support for new web technologies.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

I went back to previous version none of my themes would work. I will wait until authors update the themes I use

Back
Top Bottom