MSI Gaming laptops

ragnarok1968

MSI still has Skylake CPU based systems and the new Kabylake CPU's now. I'm not a representative of MSI just an owner and can attest to their Gaming laptops. I'd be happy to help assist anyone who is thinking about pickup up a new gaming laptop.

They are extremely reliable and well built and offer the ability to upgrade the SSD m.2 drives, Memory and Video card.

Some pluses to gaming on the laptop:
Smaller form factor versus lugging around a desktop
If you have small housing, you don't need to spare a room for gaming.

Minuses:
fewer pipelines in both the CPU and GPU respectively
*upgrading can be an issue unless the OEM builds the system with upgrades in mind

*MSI in this case, offers many upgrade options for the SSD M.2 drive, GPU and Memory.

As for networking, Their gaming laptops come with killer network gaming software to reduce gaming latency and reduction of lost packets.

I for one, would be interrested to see how it scores in a benchmark test... 3dMark is my goto but whatever software you like is fine mate.

I could have spent a little extra to get the 120Hz screen for fluid graphics. but this is great enough. LOL, today I played Battlefield hardline with the expansion packs and made myself sick to my stomach. :vomit: didn't lose my cookies but was close. I was sweating badly too.

Back
Top Bottom