Windows 7 MSXML problem

EricVdM

Hi, I try to use "SAM Broadcaster" on my new server but can't use the encoders I asked the support team of SAM and they told me it's a problem with msxml and I need to repaire it in "Programs and features" (see below). I can't find it over there, so I went to the Windows site and downloaded and installed it with "msxml6_x64" no change I try to install the SDK version the same. If I look in the windows map I find several msxml versions.

I also use this program (SAM) on my PC to test it and it works without a problem.

On both (PC and Server) I use OS Windows 7 Pro 64bit (new from friday)

Can somebody help me please :(, thnx
Eric

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to fix msxml

From SpacialAudio

Jump to: navigation, search
how to fix and re-donwload msxml for use with your sam Broadcaster product.
Msxml allows your computer to produce the Windows media streaming for your hosting needs. Following the steps described below will help in the process of repairing your msxml.
1. click start and control panel
2. choose add or remove programs for windows xp and Programs and features in Windows vista.
3. select msxml and choose change.
4. Choose repair and follow the on screen prompts.
If your software displays an error message indicating that msxml is not installed, Download the software here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom